Skip to main content
Everyone should have the opportunity to participate in recreation programs!
Under 18 Years
- Grey County Residents — Grey National Child Benefit (NCB) Reinvestment Program 519.376.0484 x 227. Through the NCB program, eligible candidates may request subsidy for recreation activities (sports, art, music or drama programs, swimming lessons, camps and fitness memberships). Click here to be taken to the Grey County website.
- Grey County Residents - Grey County Social Services 519.376.7112. Grey County Children's Service offers programs, subsidies and information for parents and a range of supports for agencies and child care providers. (Summer camps, PA Day camps, March Break programs, etc.) Click here to be taken to the Grey County Social Services website.
- Bruce County Residents — Bruce County Child Care Fee Subsidy 519.881.0431 or 1.800.265.3005. Child Care Fee Subsidy provides financial assistance to eligible families for children in their care attending a Licensed Child Care Program or Approved Bruce County Home Child Care Provider, Nursery School and Before and After School Programs. Click here to be taken to the Bruce County website.
- Jumpstart - Canadian Tire Jumpstart 1.844-YES-PLAY. The program helps financially disadvantaged kids (ages 4-18) participate in organized sport and recreation by covering registration, equipment and/or transportation costs. Click here to be taken to the Jumpstart website.
- Launch Pad Members - Launch Pad has a fee assistance program available to assist our youth members to take part in our after school programs. Program fee assistance or instalment payments on fees and memberships may be arranged pending approval.