Join our Board of Directors
Founded in 2015, Launch Pad Youth Skills & Technology Centre has a mission to provide a wide range of skill development programs which enhance youth well-being and career exploration opportunities. The organization, with a variety of partners, sponsors, and funding sources, is committed to financial sustainability and serving youth in the Grey Bruce region.
Launch Pad is seeking skilled individuals interested in serving on the Board of Directors. Directors provide oversight and strategic guidance to help Launch Pad achieve its vision.
As a Director, you are expected to:
- Attend and be prepared for Board meetings (monthly or as called by the Chair)
- Attend the Annual General Meeting of the Corporation
- Attend special events and recognition evenings
- Be a positive ambassador of Launch Pad within the broader community
- Be a member of at least one Board Committee (Governance, Operations or Fundraising & Sponsorships)
Do you have a passion for giving back to your community? Are you interested in youth engagement and the development of skill-based youth programming? If so, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Please email or drop off the completed form along with a copy of your current resume and/or a letter of experience.
Drop off: 612 10th Street, Hanover, ON
Pertinent Board Policies:
- GOV-02-23: Duties and Expectations of a Director
- GOV-03-23: Board Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Policy
- GOV-04-23: Board Policy on Confidentiality